Serving the MSP/MSSP
Leaders from CISA to the White House, to cyber insurance providers, are calling multi-factor authentication (MFA) a MUST for any industry.
MSPs and MSSPs are targets for cyber-attack because of the wealth of information they hold. And, as an MSP or MSSP, you and your customers are going to require it.
Adding TraitWare to your portfolio has clear benefits, and will be up and running in no time.
Find out how you can generate revenue, reduce costs, meet and exceed security and privacy standards, and simplify and secure login both internally and for your customers.
A Few Words on CyberRisk and MSPs – from our CEO, Heath Spencer:
A few of our Partners:
WHY MSPs/MSSPs CHOOSE TRAITWARE
STRONG AUTHENTICATION IS NO LONGER AN IT PROBLEM. IT’S A BUSINESS NECESSITY
- – Strong Authentication / MFA will be a requirement for insurance coverage
- – Your customers Need It – So Will You
- – Protects against cyberattack and failure – Internally and for your customers
- –Revenue-Generating – Passive monthly recurring revenue
- – Meets and exceeds security and privacy standards (GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- – Plug&Play – Cloud-based, using existing authentication standards (SAML, OIDC, etc.)
- – Easily integrates with existing IAM solutions (Okta, Ping, etc.)
- – Direct SSO (IDP) deployment
- – NOT a Bolt-On Solution – Deploys MFA at account creation, simplifying login and dramatically improving security
- – Vetted and Pre-approved by partner companies like Microsoft, IBM, Okta, Citrix, Keeper, and others
WHAT YOU GET
- – Personalized training
- – Co-branded materials
- – Hands-on support
If you are an MSP or MSSP and would like to add TraitWare to your portfolio, or for more information about our Passwordless MFA Solution for your customers, please contact us at any time.
Complete the form below to register your contract. Contracts are valid for a period of 90 days, renewable through written agreement.