Back to Basics
Understand The Consequences, Reduce Risk, and Simplify Access with The Basics for Cybersecurity
As proud Champions of Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we’re doing our part to help spread awareness about the need for proper cybersecurity hygiene, while offering enterprise-class solutions for enhanced security and simplified user experience for greater adoption.
The consequences of a cyber attack are serious
- Financial Loss – The average cost of a data breach in the US is $9.44 million. Most companies will be unable to recover from such an attack.
- You also leave your customers vulnerable and potentially face legal consequences if you don’t employ proper security protocols.
- Disruption of Business – Many companies lose business, websites are down, or services are inaccessible in the wake of an attack.
- Denial of Insurance – Without proper security in place (MFA is now a requirement for many providers) companies will be unable to receive insurance coverage or payouts.
- Damaged Brand / Reputation – Not taking the necessary steps for security can put more than just your company at risk.
- Failure – 60% of SMBs will fail within 6 months of a cyber-attack.
Our mission is to drastically reduce the risk of cyber-attack while simplifying life and login for your users – so you can rest easy and get back to doing business.
While we know that MFA is now a requirement for many governments and industries, we have also heard that “MFA Can’t Stop the Problem.”
Bad actors have been known to bypass MFA, by tricking the user into divulging vital information to gain access.
According to experts, as much as 95% of MFA is easily phishable. One-Time Passcodes (OTPs), security questions, … any shareable secrets are potentially as easy to bypass or steal as the password.
What we’ve learned is that NOT ALL MFA is created equal.
– Reduce Risk – Address the #1 attack vector with Passwordless MFA+SSO for True Zero Trust Access™.
- Identity-based attacks account for over 80% of all cyber attacks
- Eliminate Phishable factors/Shareable secrets from login and protect against the potentially devastating financial and reputational loss that will result from cyber attack.
– Drive ROI – Reduce cost and increase productivity
– Simplify – Single-step MFA + SSO for access to any screen with a device you already carry. Easy to deploy and manage.
– Drive adoption – Because TraitWare’s solution makes life easier/reduces friction for users and admins
– Be 100% MFA Compliant, 100% of the time, for 100% of your users. And rest assured that your employees are always using MFA – because Passwordless MFA is Native/Inherent in the solution.
For more information about Cybersecurity Awareness Month, CISA has published helpful guidelines on its page.
For any questions about TraitWare’s solution for Real Passwordless MFA+SSO solution, please contact us any time.